14 November 2010

                                    Yesterday  'she' cut her hair 
i tot that i can see her new hairsytle on monday,
but she dunwan come on dat day,
she says that her hairy was very short,
blek ;p
i want to seeeeeeee><
okae skip it....


next tuesday 16NOV2010 is my biu jie 
wedding dinner,
i don't know i got go or not neh,
must ask my parent 1st,
u will be a very prettiest girl on dat night,
so, enjoy ur wedding night...
wish u always hapii with ur husband..
i know that he will very sak u~


hmm,
another things is,
my beloved fren is planning to outing 
on 17 Nov 2010,
they plan to cheung k at Neway BTS,
and i hvn tell my mum yet TEEHEE*
for my knowlegde,
i can confirm that she dun let..lol
duno why that she dun let,
din ever ask about this,
hmm..
feel so sad i hope my fren will see this,
i hope to get a real fren,
not to hide this and that from me,
i hate u all was talking bout when u all outings n im not 
there,
i don't know everything what u all talks,
i was just look lik sohai u all noe?
i want to out with u all too bt,
wad to do with it, 
the problem is my mum dun let..
wad i can do is just accept it..;(
so sad bout it~

No comments: